Monday, December 12, 2011

oh if you could just pretend you and me sitting on a tree KISSING hey daydreamer bla bla bla bla bla

Darlyn Dante Goloso
Darlyn Dante Goloso oh if you could just pretend........ you and me sitting on a tree......... K-I-S-S-I-N-G....... hey daydreamer (bla bla bla bla bla) ingay talaga ni raymundo, ndi ako mkpagconcentrate
 
Harshit Goraya
Harshit Goraya 'I can ignore you so Much that you'll begin to Doubt You'r own Existence..........'
 
Tebogo Nkala
Tebogo Nkala I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE!!!
 
Chip Rasmussen
Chip Rasmussen Still cant sleep i miss her in my bed come back boo boo
 
Santosh Sharma
Santosh Sharma I have a message 2 all my frenz i know "human language in not enough for love ,but words have magical power.it can change everything so keep on saying 2 ur lover i love u"plz................its my opinion>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
Bhaskar Chaudhary
http://www.facebook.com/pages/OSHO-Hindi-Songs/191597070913234
 
Devren Taylor
Devren Taylor Wow I can't believe this is for real ! But it is :). I suggest everyone uses this to get an upper hand at Sims Social. >> http://simsbotclient.info <<
www.simsbotclient.info
I found a new technique that collects simoleons and social points with no effort, and its automated so you can collect money
 
Jericho Michael Leonard Calavar
 
Ntuthuko Ngubane
Ntuthuko Ngubane ey frndz any1 wth khumbulekhaya contact details plz i nid thm *ekwatile mar kancane*
 
Nonkululeko Masango
Nonkululeko Masango Gud day bangani I can't do anything am sleeping @ work can u imagine deelin is killing me but angipheli moya sazohlokoloza wu........re
 
Jacob Wong
Jacob Wong even tho i work by arden mall im thinking me and nach tomorrow gunna hang at arden mall.... gotta hang before he goes to mexico this week..... kinda xcited to see my sister soon! and big brother
 
Alexa Rae Uson Pery
Alexa Rae Uson Pery ....I am weak but my God is strong… I don’t have all but I have Him:) Though I’m tired, I know He’s not tired of loving me. And that’s enough inspiration for me to face each day. Because I’m just someone imperfect…but love by a perfect GOD <3
 
Jessie Basquez
Jessie Basquez I live life with a simple rules, i care those who would also give cares, maybe i cant give best compsnion ship. But i can treasure all good memories. Maybe sometimes you dont like my personality. But behind my imperfection. I can still be here to lend a hand when you need me. OH HA!!!!!!
 
Chris Lewis
Chris Lewis 4 pigs drove past me, I guess there in the need for eggs
 
Kristina Mangilit Alberto
Kristina Mangilit Alberto -- I LOVE LOVIN' LIFE..♥
 
Nwaegbu Onyekachi Kingsley
Nwaegbu Onyekachi Kingsley Papa God has punished poverty in my life. I dn't dey pop champain make u come follow me celebrate
 
Joshua Franco
Joshua Franco Hate when I can't sleep!!!!!
 
Dionicio Antonio Espinal
Dionicio Antonio Espinal Off this Saturday an Sunday at night ...what to do well I have the whole week to plan something out
 
James Tutton
James Tutton I wanted to kill the sexiest person alive - but suicide is a crime :D
 
Jael Gomez Oloroso
Jael Gomez Oloroso .. haaay! ngayon lng nakapag OL dhil sa sobrang pagod.. thanks to Diane Ilustre, Carrie Dominguez, J.p. Chavz, YnOh E. Gonzaga, Saiih de Vera, Jonathan Atendido Sico, Nephtalie Tamayo, Serina Tadashi, Arnie Sistina for coming.. special thanks to Ephraim Reyes for the super bongga na gift.. i love it super! and kay Latoya M Montana for the super help.. the rest di pde i tag for security reasons pero i love u all! thanks so much! next year ulit..
 
Lee Pitts
Lee Pitts Ok, I'm gonna post this up AGAIN. I wouldn't wanna withhold info that could be beneficial. Don't take my word, read clinical studies that show the things I have been telling some of you. Now, you can't say you didn't know or no one told you. Be in Good Health. And as always, It's Overtime...
www.thesilveredge.com
The following documents consist of a variety of clinical studies and independent research reports on the antimicrobial qualities of colloidal silver.
 
Christine Isabel Kendrick
Christine Isabel Kendrick OmW home to Providence... I miss my house :)
 
Keana Magalei
Keana Magalei Team #nosleep ... ughh i hate school and everything it stands for!!!
 
Nic Dzanibe
Nic Dzanibe I may not be FAST, bt m FURIOUS I May not hv PINE trees, bt I do go to PINEtown I may not shop at Woolworths, bt dat WOOL I hv z WORTH it I may not hv a FATHER, bt m sure gna hv ma CHRISTMAS I may not hv a GRAND 2buy sum new threads, bt I hv ma PA to read me bed time stories In a nutshell, one may not have a lot of things, bt one shud happy with wat he/she hs and can have… Take that with u!
 
Brandon Bloye
Brandon Bloye fuck i want timmies
 

No comments:

Post a Comment