Monday, December 12, 2011

Modern housewife today Although I'm a housewife to myself lol finally got my comp fixedjust finished my writting however 2 days in a row with 4hrs of sleep mrcoffee is

Sid James Arthur Barker
Sid James Arthur Barker Modern housewife today!! Although I'm a housewife to myself lol!!
 
Moni Morales
Moni Morales finally got my comp fixed....just finished my writting ...however, 2 days in a row with 4hrs of sleep= mr.coffee is gonna be my buddy today. zzzz
 
IMfootballr Zaibi
Tonight when you look up at the stars..? ..try and count them all, I miss you that much..? .. .. ... .. When you go to the beach..? ?..try to count every grain of sand, I trust you that much..? .. .. When you go in the water..? ?..try and count each drop of water in the ocean, I need you that much..? .. .. When your heart beat.. ?....try and count each and every beat for a day, I love you that much....? A̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅m̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̅ ...........................►◕ Amer Khalid ◕◄.................................
 
Exquisite Brand
G by GUESS DYNASTY WRISTLET A sassy, sexy wristlet gets the trend-setting treatment thanks to a cotton jacquard logo exterior. Glossy faux leather trim. Small in size, but with a wide, extra roomy design. Wristlet strap Flap with button reinforcement Cotton jacquard exterior Glossy faux leather trim Interior zip pocket 9 ½” x 2” x 5”
We Only have LIMITED STOCKS! So what are you waiting for RESERVE ONE NOW!!! HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!
 
Shady Sade' Eastwood
Shady Sade' Eastwood All about a woman When she is quiet, millions of things are running in her mind When she is not arguing, she is thinking deeply. When she stares at you, she is wondering why she loves you so much inspite of being taken for granted. When she calls you everyday, she wants to know how you are doing. When she sms's you everyday, she wants you to reply at least once. When she says I love you, she means it. When she says I miss you, no one in this world can miss you more than her. When she says I will stand by you, she will stand by you like a rock. Ladies are always special. She is said to be 8th wonder. She is always a priceless treasure. Never hurt her or take her wrong or for granted.
 
Jen Ellerman
Jen Ellerman The day that I become a "terrorist" is the day I GIVE UP ON LIVING anyway. Cuz if people like ME are terrorists... it's already too late anyway. READY FOR THE BIG RIDE. BOOM BOOM he shot me down. I'm NO TERRORIST!!!!
 
Kyle Westmoreland
Kyle Westmoreland tree stand here i come be good to me this morning it was a long night at work
 
Amit Sharma
Amit Sharma Holiday Calender'
2012 Holiday List & Leave Planning How to convert 1-2 day off to mini vacation.... Take a printout and share it with your friends (not with your Boss) :P
 
Ajeet Kurup
Ajeet Kurup Marriage has no guarantees. If that's what you're looking for, go live with a car battery.
 
Il Shyco
Il Shyco Wow, custom FB designs on my profile do make a difference http://tiny.cc/ytyD53. To see my layout, you gotta install PageRage.
 
Erik Quiros
Erik Quiros Concert today: moshed, broke my glasses, got ina fight and knocked out the dude, got beer dumped on my head, threw an annoying crowd surfer onto the ground (everyone around thanked me), saved 3 girls lives, and got the closest I've ever gotten to any of my favorite bands... I'd say it was a pretty successful night =)
 
Syed Abdul Basit
Syed Abdul Basit Door buster, one of the marketing strategy to boost up sales.
www.wisegeek.com
A door buster is a marketing strategy in which deeply discounted items are offered to attract consumers. Door busters can be used...
 
JS Hairdressers
JS Hairdressers Bring a friend with ur booking for a treatment & get so much off the price =] after xmas will start doing minx nail's for 12.50 don't miss out
 
Midha Varun
Midha Varun A confusion!! Gramar says- "I LOVE U' iz a statement nt a Question...! Then why does it always require Answer..?

Likes

Midha Varun
 
Amaris Laurette Taylor
Amaris Laurette Taylor "I think I'll be a clown when I get grown," said Dill. "Yes, sir, a clown... There ain't one thing in this world I can do about folks except laugh, so I'm gonna join the circus and laugh my head off." "You got it backwards, Dill," said Jem. "Clowns are sad, it's folks that laugh at them." "Well, I'm gonna be a new kind of clown. I'm gonna stand in the middle of the ring and laugh at the folks." -To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
 
Boakye Otuo-Akyampong
Boakye Otuo-Akyampong jst by doing a little good to her she wants to take advantage. Hey I have a lovely gal frnd oooh and am nt ready to let go!!!!!
 
Alex Basilio
Alex Basilio Finally I'm gonna be working 6 days a week again :)
 
Vic Rejman
Vic Rejman I would like to share an experience with you all, about drinking and driving. As you well know, some of us have been known to have had brushes with the law on our way home from the odd social session over the years. A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends and had a few too many wines and some rather nice Scotch. Knowing full well that I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home. I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got this one.
 
Kerwin Villeza
Kerwin Villeza magandang gabe poh . . . a
 
Simran Aggarwal
Simran Aggarwal Tis is an eye test. look for the lower case 'L" n u'll be kissed tomorrow. LLLLLLLLLlLLLLLLLLL. Now look for the 'N'.this is really hard, MMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMM.Now find the mistake. ABCDEFGHIJKLNMOPQRSTUVWXYZ. Now wish for something that you really want after this countdown.10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1. now make a wish...************. now put this as your status.you have 19 minutes. or your wish will be opposite..<3
 
Julie Butler
Julie Butler I'm off to Gulfport to see my Megan!!! Can't wait!!! Have a good day, everyone...: )
 
Ronald Williams
Ronald Williams man did i really want 2 do that i dont think i had a choice its not up 2 me now what do i do
 
Max Ka Cba Sekeleni
Max Ka Cba Sekeleni @Work with my daughter, oh what have I done she's a handful and enjoying herself.
 
Christine Joy Ramirez
Christine Joy Ramirez A relationship is only meant for TWO.But some bitches don't know how to count... :))
 
Srinivasu Singampalli
Srinivasu Singampalli Another victory for India !!!
Another victory for India !!! India thrash Afghanistan 4-0 to take SAFF title India dominated the last 20 minutes of the SAFF Cup football final against a 10-man Afghanistan at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium here Sunday, thrashing them 4-0 for their sixth title. India bagged the winner's purse of USD 50,000 while Afghanistan were richer by USD 25,000. All India Football Federation (AIFF) president Praful Patel also announced an additional Rs.1 lakh for the Indian players. Can Savio Medeira lead India to a new footballing era?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment